- In the marketplace for decades without wide adoption
- Effective water treatment
- Air treatment
- must use outside, dried air and pump compressed O3 into the space to be treated.
- O3 is the only reactive oxygen species (ROS) used
- This necessitates very large quantities of O3 to treat the room. OSHA limits almost always exceeded.
- Difficult to regulate and control, due to high pressure and O3 production.
- “Old technology” that does not fit modern uses and needs.
- Some Commodities highly sensitive to ozone.
Watch this video how AirROS is different then ozone generators